How To Play Monaco Solitaire
Monaco's a nice place to lay down some bets, if you ask me. It's also a pretty easy solitaire game. Monaco Solitaire is fast to play and easy to win, with odds against the house. You'll win two out of three hands, in a combination of a lot of luck, and a little skill. Here's how it works:
1. One deck. Deal cards in a 5x5 row, face-up.
2. Build up in suit in the tableau.
3. The goal is simple: discard any cards of the same suit or same rank that are next to each other horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
4. Once you've removed all the possible cards, move cards from right to left, and up as necessary (right to left, going around the "corner" so to speak) until cards are all consolidated. Now fill in the remaining spaces from stock.
5. Keep at it until you're out of cards.
Back to the list of solitaire games
Copyright 2012 SolitaireHelp.com